Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Sunday 8 April 2012

Qhuinn and Blay SL - 7 April 2012


Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist as I walk into the room while shaking my hair out. Looking at Blay and winking. Sitting next to Blay , my hand trailing over your back tracing the tattoo of my name* We need to talk nallum...

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Running my hand through my damp red hair as you walk into the room. Looking over at you as your hand runs across my back and you say we need to talk. Frowning slightly until I see your wink* yes nallum? What do we need to talk about? *Dropping my hand to rest it on your towel covered thigh*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*leans in and kisses you, lingering on your lips before pulling back and clearing my throat* You and me. We are together and mated. Are you happy? This is what you want is it not?

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*My eyes falling shut as we kiss lingeringly. Reaching up to wrap my arm around you as I open my eyes and a frown crosses my face* Of course nallum, why would you ask such a question? You make me very happy

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*stops and thinks about what I'm about to say. Gets up and slowly walks over to the window, my mind working overtime*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Frowning as you stand and walk over to the window, realizing whatever you want to say must be very important to you. Standing and walking up behind you, reaching my hand up and tracing my fingers over my name tattooed across your back* What is it nallum mine?

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*my muscles tensing as your hand touches my back, cursing myself for feeling this way* Fuck. *turns around to look at your face my mismatched eyes staring into your soul* This isn't me, I don't usually go down a road like this...

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Letting my hand fall away from you as you turn to face me. Falling back a step from you as my eyes lock on yours. Clearing my throat as my eyes drop to the floor and my hands grip together tightly wondering what is running through your mind* Nallum. Talk to me please.

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
 *sensing the instant tension in the room I pulls you against me into a iron grip* fuck Blay mine, I've been wondering why you haven't... *growls and curses more for feeling this fucking way. Fucked if I know why this bothers me this much*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Gasping as you pull me into your arms and I wrap my arms tightly around your waist. Thinking to myself that at least it can’t be too bad if you’re holding me this way. Looking back into your eyes* Nallum please just tell me what’s wrong?

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*shutting my eyes, the words streaming out my mouth before I can stop them* Your parents nallum. You haven't told them about us. It bothers me, I don't fucking know why but it does. I know this is stupid of me and nothing like you would expect from me. Fuck I can't explain it myself but it grinds at me knowing you are hiding me away from your family.

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*My eyes widening in shock as the words pour from you. Reaching my hand up to grip the back of your neck* Fuck nallum. I never dreamed you were upset about this. I’m not hiding you away nallum *shakes my head as I look at you* I wouldn’t do that. I guess I was waiting for the right time to go to see them.

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*groans as you grip the back of my neck, looking into your eyes and seeing no shame. No care for the fact that I am not seen as a male of worth by the glymera. No, all I see is love, unconditional love. The kind of love that brought us together and keeps us together. Smiling at you, my heart swelling with pride and love* Does this mean we will go see them nallum?

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Nodding as I tighten my grip on you, seeing everything you feel for me, every emotion reflected in your face and knowing my own feelings for you show as well on my own face.* yes my nallum. We will go and see them.

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*holding you against me, my eyes closing as my whole being relaxes* I didn't know if you were ashamed of me. Deep inside I know you love me and nothing can change that but I couldn't help but wonder since you haven't told your parents about me. For the life of me I don't know why this is so important to me but I've realized it is and I want to shout it from the roof tops. Tell the world how much I love you. *dropping my head down to your shoulder feeling vulnerable as shit*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Reaching up to run my fingers through your hair as I hold you tighter against me* Never nallum mine. I love you. Nothing could ever make me feel ashamed of you. *smiles at you as I listen to every word you say* nallum I feel the same. I would like nothing more than for everyone to know just how much you mean to me. *Runs my fingers through your hair as you drop your head to my shoulder*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*lifts my head, my eyes locking unto yours* I am proud to be your hellren. We will tell your parents together Blay mine.

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Smiling wider as you lift your head and our eyes lock onto each others. Tightening my arms as I lean in and kiss you softly* Yes nallum mine. My hellren we will

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*smirking as I deepen our kiss and pull you into dm's to show you how much I love you* This is our time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment