Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Sunday 27 May 2012

Qhuinn and Blay SL - 23 May 2012


Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*walks around in the room waiting for Blay to finish up. Looks you up and down smiling* Nallum you ready? *winks*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Walking out of the bathroom, running my hand through my hair as I walk over to you. Looking at you and smiling in response to your look* Yes nallum mine, let’s go. *reaching out to take your hand in mine and pulling you towards the door*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*smirking as you take my hand we walk out the room and down the hall to the movie theatre* Go take your seat nallum, I'll set it up. *goes to the back and sets up the movie before joining you*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Looking over at you as we enter the theatre and you head off to start the movie. Sitting down and letting out a breath as I relax back in the seat, moving in close against you as you sit beside me and the film starts.*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*puts my arms around your shoulder pulling you against me. Avengers starting but my eyes are locked on you* Do you know how much I love you nallum *leans in and kisses you*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Wrapping my arms tight around you as you pull me close and looking deep into your eyes, that blue-green I love so much. Kissing you before pulling back slightly so I can murmur against your lips* I love you too nallum mine.

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*grins and settles back against the chair still pulling you into my arms, thankful for the double comfortable chairs*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*smiles and leans in against you, my eyes flicking to the screen before settling back on you. Tightening my arms around you as I think of just how happy you make me*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*unable to keep my eyes off you I catch a glimpse of hulk and turns my attention back to you. Thinking the past few weeks have been strange. The Lucinda and Lash situation has had you in a constant state of weird. The helplessness I felt angered me and didn't help much. The past few days have been easier but I sense you are tense even still* Shall I order popcorn nallum?

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Frowning as a sudden twinge of guilt runs through me, how can I be happy when Lucinda is at Lash’s mercy. Reaching up I drag my hand through my hair, my gaze focusing on nothing as I stare at a spot on the wall. Jumping slightly as you speak and I hear your voice right next to my ear. Clearing my throat as I turn to face you, trying to recall what you just asked, unsure what you said but sure it was something to do with food I reply in a husky voice* sounds good nallum.

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*reaches over to the phone and places an order with the doggen for coke and popcorn before hanging up* You okay there nallum?

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Bites my lip as I meet your gaze and nods uncertainly* I’m ok nallum mine. Just... *sighs and reaches a hand up to rub my face* Just couldn’t help thinking of Lucinda, I mean I’m so happy with you and who knows what’s happening where she is.

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
Nallum, we've been over this. I told you how different Lash was around Lucinda and if she has written that letter the chances are good that she is happy in her own way *realizing my words are not sounding very convincing*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Looking at you as you talk, noticing how doubtful you sound* I hope she is happy, I just find it very hard to believe it nallum. *Wrapping my arm back around you and realizing that neither of us is paying much attention to the movie. Flicking a quick glance at the screen before turning back to look at you*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*ignoring the movie and focusing on you* Your cousin is very stubborn, we all know that. She would never have written that letter if she didn't mean it. If he forced her to write it he would make sure we know how he tortured her. Don't you think?

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Forcing myself to think logically over the whole situation and realising you are right. The very first letter we received implied that my cousin would be tortured but something must have changed to make Lucinda write the letter she did.* I guess you’re right nallum. *shaking my head as I wonder what could have changed so much*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*nodding and leaning in to kiss you again, my tongue parting your lips and darting inside your mouth tasting you*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Reaching up and tangling my hand in your black hair as I hold you tightly and kiss you with a low moan. Feeling my thoughts scatter and I become focused solely on you*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*growling and gripping your ass to pull you under me, my hands making quick work of ripping your leathers off before I take us into dm's to claim you* MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment