Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Sunday 19 February 2012

Playing around on TL - 17 February 2012


Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
 *nods* I'm always fucking good *grins* I have Blay

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*grins and cuddles my nallum* yes you do nallum mine. All yours.

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
We best not let the brothers see us cuddling or they'll be dragging our asses off to some fucking training session.

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
True that. *looks round quickly* Thankfully they're not about

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*smirks and kisses you senseless*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Wraps my arms tightly round you, one hand going to fist in your hair as I kiss you back deeply with a low moan*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
Fuck nallum! Now you've started something *pushes you against the wall and rips your clothes off, my hands eagerly exploring*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
 *gasping as you push me back against the wall and rip my clothes off, my hands moving over you eagerly* Nallum mine.
Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*grins* you started it and I haven't had enough of you today *grinds against you and kisses you passionately*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
I need more of you too nallum. *laughs and grinds back against you, kissing you deeply*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*growls and opens my zipper, freeing my cock. Spins you around and kisses your neck* hmmm Blay mine

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*bites my lip and braces my hands on the wall, widening my legs and grinding back against you. Moaning as you kiss my neck*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*licks and kisses me way down your back, my fangs playing at your ass cheeks before I move up and nibble at your neck*

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*gasping and moving against you as your fangs graze over me, my cock twitching hard in response* nallum. Fuck

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
Yes nallum *smirks and moves my hands slowly up and down your body, savoring every sensation. My cock pressing against your ass. Growling low against your ear* Your turn to take me nallum...

Blay_BDBFM  Blay
*Your voice at my ear sending a shiver down my spine. Growling low and feeling my cock twitch hard at the thought of being inside you. Turning round to face you, my hands moving over your muscular chest* fuck nallum. I need you

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*growling as my fangs elongate, pushing/pulling you to dm's to have you all to myself*

No comments:

Post a Comment