Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Friday 10 February 2012

Qhuinn and Blay tattoo SL


Qhuinn  *crossing my arms over my chest as I pace up and down the room waiting for #Vishous to arrive* This is long overdue nallum @Blay_BDBFM *looking at you and sensing the nervous edge realizing this is your first time unlike myself who has had tattoo’s and piercings* you okay there Blay mine?

Blay  *Frowning slightly as I stand in front of the window, staring into space, only now realizing that the shutters are down. Turning to face you as you speak, a small smile on my face* I'm great nallum.. I want your name on my back and mine on yours. It's a big step.. Are you sure you are ready for this nallum? *looking at you intensely*

Qhuinn  *smiling and walking over to you, pulling you into my arms and kissing you fiercely before pulling away to look at you* I'm ready Blay mine *hearing a knock at the door and responding while pulling you to sit on the couch in our room* It's open #V *nodding as I watch #V enter with a smirk on his face asking us if we are ready to get down to business* yes let's get this show on the road.

Blay  *kissing you back just as fiercely and holding you tightly. Sitting down with on the couch beside you and placing my hand on your thigh. Tensing slightly as I watch #V enter the room, feeling a nervous anticipation running through me as I see the case in #V's hand and knowing it has everything needed inside it to mark us as each others.* yes we're both ready

Qhuinn *leaning in to kiss you once more before getting up as #V is busy snapping the gloves on and taking out the tattoo gun. Taking off my shirt and planting my ass on the seat, leaning my arms on the chairs back listening to #V's comment about how this should have been a proper mating ceremony* yes I'm sure @ScribeV_BDBFM would be delighted to mate us *growling and motioning for #V to get on with it I lean my forehead on my hands and wait for the sting*

Blay  *kissing you back before watching you move to the chair and take your shirt off, feeling a slight flush cross my face at the thought of being mated properly in front of the whole brotherhood. Briefly entertaining the idea that a mating ceremony could happen then re-focusing my attention on you. Watching as #V sets up the tattoo gun, turns it on and seemingly in slow motion moves towards your back.*

Qhuinn  *feeling the sting as the ink hits my skin through the needle, my mind working overtime all of a sudden thinking of all the shit we pulled on the brothers lately* don't misspell the name #V *saying it in more of a pleading tone a smile crossing my lips as I think back to that night @Blay_BDBFM , @JM_BDBFM and myself went out for our joyride after raiding the brother's rooms for souvenirs*


Blay  *sitting silently on the couch a low sigh leaving my lips as I watch the outline of the ‘B’ taking shape, thinking to myself how long it took us to get this point. Realizing why you said about misspelling the name I watch #V's every move intently, glad when he says he wouldn't do that. Rubbing a hand over my hair as my thoughts turn to having your name in my back.*

Qhuinn   *resting my head on my hands again and breathing in slowly as the sting continues, fuck I love the pain and this time the cause and result is so emotional and completely satisfactory. Realizing I'm more ready for a mating than I ever thought I would be. Flashes of my senseless wild days playing under my closed eyelids. Thankful that I finally stopped giving a fuck about what anyone would say or think and just decided I have to make you mine*

Blay  *Watching intently as the needle bites into your skin, marking you as mine. Seeing the outline of my name taking shape on your back and glad I know it’s permanent, that ink #V is using has salt in it. My eyes flicking up and meeting yours in the mirror, that blue-green stare I love so much. Feeling a slow smile cross my face as I watch you*

Qhuinn  *opening my eyes again and looking at you in the mirror, our long struggle and final victory evident in the look on your face. Mouthing the words 'I love you' at you in the mirror and winking as I see your cheeks flush again*

Blay  *Blushing hotly but smiling at you as I read your lips and mouth the words back to you. The buzzing noise of the tattoo gun fading away to nothing as I stare into your eyes and get lost in the emotion evident there.*

Qhuinn  *my eyes moving from yours for a split second and focusing on the teardrop tat under my eye. It symbolizes all I've lost and the rejection I had to bear with my head held high while my heart was shattered into pieces by my family. The sting of their rejection far more hurtful than anyone could imagine. My family is the brotherhood now, my life is @Blay_BDBFM and my heart does and will always belong to him no matter what happens in this world or the next. Thankful that my days of meaningless sex with strangers is over with. I found my soul mate and my purpose when I joined the brotherhood. Looking back into your  eyes and smiling as I see your face light up knowing your name must be almost complete on my back. Listening to #V’s remarks about it going to be sensitive for a bit* I’m not a sissy #V, I can handle this with ease *shaking my head and waiting for him to finish*

Blay  *Seeing the emotions flying across your face I smile softly then let my eyes trail back over your back. Seeing that the outline is now complete I watch V as he changes the needle and switches the tattoo gun back on, seeing the letters being filled in, making them a bold exclamation of our devotion. Running my hands through my hair and watching the letters filling out, such a bold statement written permanently in your back, soon to be in mine too. Looking back into the mirror and meeting your eyes, so happy that my name now fills the broad expanse of your back. *

Qhuinn  *resting my chin on my arms as #V completes his work of art and rises from his chair. Hearing as he snaps the gloves off and changes the needles to get ready for yours. Nodding as #V motions for me to have a look. Eyeing the masterpiece in the dual mirrors and grinning from ear to ear as I see Blaylock inked over my back* fuck yes that is a killer #V *turning around and putting a hand on #Vs shoulder thanking him before sitting my ass down on the edge of the couch, my back stinging as I turn to face you* your turn nallum mine

Blay  *Smiling as I look at my name written permanently across your back, unable to resist running my fingers lightly across my name inked into your back.* yes nallum mine * Standing I unbutton my shirt and shrug it from my shoulders, dropping it to the couch beside you. Taking a deep breath I turn and take my place in the chair my arms braced on the back and leaning on them, my eyes seeking yours in the mirror*

Qhuinn  *shivers running down my body as you trail your fingers over my back, watching you take your shirt off, my muscles tensing at the sight of you as you sit down in the chair and keep your eyes on me.  #V sitting in the opposite chair and cleaning your back before he starts moving the tattoo gun with graceful artistic movements. Trust #V to make this look like an exotic art.

Blay   *Feeling the first bite of the needle in my back, unable to stop myself from tensing and my eyes falling shut. Slowly getting used to the feel of the needle I gradually relax and open my eyes to stare at you once more. Concentrating as I try to track the movements of the tattoo gun as it travels across my back.*

Qhuinn  *keeping my eyes on yours and on the letters #V is tattooing making sure the brothers aren't using this opportunity to get back at us, the writing looking good so far. A smile forming on my lips as my name starts to take shape. Pride and honor filling my chest I take deep breaths and nod slowly at you in the mirror*

Blay  *Blushing slightly as you nod to me, my shoulders relaxing as I get used to the biting pain of the needle moving across my back. My eyes getting lost in yours again as I think back on the night you suggested getting the tattoos done. Smiling at you and thinking we don't need a mating ceremony, we belong to each other and no one will come between us.*

Qhuinn *getting up and walking around the room getting restless and wanting this done with so I can show you off to the world. If I had my way we would be walking around without our shirts all the time. Shoving my hands in my pockets and watching intently as #V continues his art work with grace and style* Looking good so far nallum *moving to stand right behind #V as he changes over the needle*

Blay *Releasing a sigh as my eyes follow you while you walk round the room. Rolling my shoulders in the short break as #V changes the needle before settling back down and leaning on the chair back. My eyes locking on you and a smile crossing my face as you move to stand behind #V. Flashing a quick glance at #V as I answer you*  I never doubted it for a minute nallum mine

Qhuinn  *taking my hands out of my pockets and stretching my arms out then rolling my shoulders, the stinging now subsided. Binding my fingers behind my head and pulling slightly to stretch my neck a bit before relaxing with my arms folded over my chest. Watching as V# changes the needle and start the filling part*

Blay  *Tensing slightly as the needle connects with my skin, feeling the bite of the needle differently as the filling in begins. Taking a deep breath in each pause as the needle is lifted from my skin, not wanting anything to ruin the perfection of your name being written in my back.*

Qhuinn *a soft growl catching in my chest as #V continues and I see my name take shape on your back, unable to wait for us to be alone so I can claim you in every way possible*

Blay  *Catching the flare in your scent I look up to meet your eyes, a flush staining my cheeks as I realize what is on your mind. More eager than ever to be alone with you I look back towards #V wondering how close he is to finishing his masterpiece on my back.*

Qhuinn  *smiling at you in the mirror, a naughty smirk crossing my face. Laughing as #V’s cell phone rings and he curses; answers the phone quickly it and then continues to complete the tattoo. Stepping back as he stands up and packs his shit together in the case seemingly in a hurry now* It’s done nallum, have a look.

Blay  *Smiling as I see that smirk on your face, looking down as my blush burns brighter. Feeling the pause in V tattooing my back as he answers the phone I take a deep breath and wonder how much longer it will be. Feeling the bite of the needle in my back again for what seems only moments more before V wipes my back again and you tell me it’s done.  Sighing happily I stand and roll my shoulders, feeling my muscles protest at the movement after keeping totally still. Turning I look at my back in the mirrors and at the great masterpiece of V’s.  My eyes catching yours in the mirror before I walk over to you and wrap my arms tightly round your waist* nallum mine.

Qhuinn  *smiling as you wrap your arms around my waist, my own arms carefully wrapping around you. Waiting as #V packs up and leaves the room no doubt eager to get back to @DocJane_BDBFM * fuck nallum, it's finally done. Just words spoken between us, now a reality... a dream come true *leaning in and kissing you passionately*

Blay   *Watching as #V leaves the room before turning my eyes once again to you. Smiling as you speak and kissing you back passionately. Running my hands up your back and over my name, sighing as I hold you tightly against me* I'm so glad we did this nallum mine.

Qhuinn  *nodding and pulling you to the bed with me and kissing you hungrily, every muscle in my body aching for you, needing you. Pulling you to dm’s with a wickedly naughty smile on my face* Mine

This is @Qhuinn_BDBFM’s back

This is @Blay_BDBFM 's back 



No comments:

Post a Comment