Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Qhuinn and Blay Valentine SL - 14 February 2012


Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Smirking over at the shower door, I hear @Qhuinn_BDBFM in the shower. As I feel my cheeky grin widen, I finish towelling myself dry. Placing the towel on the back of the chair I look back at the big red bow on the bed. Smiling wider, I lay back on the bed, completely naked. Reaching for the bow, I look down the length of my body and place it strategically over my groin. I lean back and fold my arms behind my head, my cheeky grin still in place as I look at the shower door and hope my nallum @Qhuinn_BDBFM hurries with his shower.*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*wrapping a towel around my waist I step out of the shower and walk to the closet, opening it and taking out @Blay_BDBFM’s valentines gift. Smirking as I walk into the room and... what the fuck? *a naughty grin on my face* Now this is what I call a reception *sits next to you on the bed and gives you your gifts, my hands all over your body while you admire your pic.twitter.com/WsolkJCY gifts* pic.twitter.com/Xz1HqYcw

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Laughing at the expression on your face my hand going to rub your thigh. Reaching out to take my gifts, slipping the ring on my finger after admiring the intricate way our names are engraved on it. Picking up the dagger I run my finger along its perfection, feeling the sharpness and absolute perfect balance in its weight. I smile as I look back up at you* I love my gifts nallum mine. *leaning in against you to kiss you passionately*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*taking the gifts from you and placing them on the bedside table, a growl building in my chest. Moving my hand up and gripping the back of your neck while our lips meet and my free hand removes the ribbon, my voice low against your lips* Glad you like it nallum. I have a ring of my own to match yours, I'll show you later *lowering my body on yours and grinding against you,  desire and love filling my body and soul*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Moaning softly as you grind your body against mine, arching up underneath you. Moving one hand up to grip your hair tightly as I kiss you deeply, my other hand moving down to grip your ass tightly*

Qhuinn_BDBFM Qhuinn
*letting out a possessive growl I take you to dm's to show you how much I love and need you, my bonding scent filling the room*

No comments:

Post a Comment