Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Monday 13 February 2012

Qhuinn and Blay SL - 12 February 2012


Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Sitting on the bed in mine and @Qhuinn_BDBFM’s room, my eyes locked on my phone as I try once again to unsuccessfully get hold of @Lucinda_BDBFM. Thrusting my hand back through my red hair in frustration and worry, wondering where she is. Turning my phone over and over in my hand as my worry increases at being unable to leave a voicemail this time. My mind churning wildly with thoughts of what could have happened to @Lucinda_BDBFM and wondering what or who is stopping her from contacting anyone.*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*walking out of the bathroom, towel drying my hair. not bothering to put a towel around my naked body. Frowning as I see Blay busy with his phone. Walking up to him and sitting down next to you, laughing as you jump a little* Fuck nallum mine, why so Blay distracted? Blay *looking at the phone in your hand* You still can't get hold of @Lucinda_BDBFM ?

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Jumping as you sit down suddenly beside me, my eyes moving to lock on your blue-green stare. dropping my eyes back to my phone and wishing for what must be the thousandth time that @Lucinda_BDBFM would just contact me. Anything. A text. A phone call. Just something. Sighing as I turn back to face you with my hand running through my hair* Fuck nallum. Its like she dropped off the earth or something. No one knows where the hell she is.

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*pulling you into my arms* I'm sure she is fine nallum, she's quite the rebel. Maybe acting out?

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Looking up at you as you pull me into your arms and knowing that my unease is showing in my face* I think this is more than usual nallum. I’m worried. *Looks down and frowns at my phone* She never turns her phone off and none of her friends know where she is *Sighing as I wrap my arm tightly round your waist*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
Nallum, if you are this worried then maybe you should go se her parents. Find out who she fed from last and they can sense where she is? *taking the towel in my hand and dropping it in my lap, my hand trailing down your neck *

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Losing track of what you are saying as soon as your hand trails down my neck. A shiver running down my spine at your touch soft touch. Looking up to meet your eyes as I tighten my arm round you and move in closer against your nakedness.* Fuck nallum. I just don’t know

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*a smirk on my face as I sense your arousal, my free hand finding your cock and rubbing you through your gym pants* Hmmm I'm sure @Lucinda_BDBFM is doing fine and off somewhere rebelling. If her parents suspect anything they would have phoned the brotherhood already. The glymera are quick to phone and complain, they are all nervous as hell with good reason too.

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Gasping as you rub my cock through my pants, arching up against your hand and wrapping my arms tightly round you. Moving in closer against you as my phone falls forgotten from my hand.* fuck. Nallum mine.

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*grins at your respond to my touch, moving up and against you, slowly pushing you down on the bed while my hands make work of removing your clothes. Moving in and kissing you hard, my tongue ring and lip ring a sweet sensation*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Groaning as you push me back on the bed, my hands moving over your back and down to grip your ass tightly. Kissing you back fiercely and pulling on your lip ring with my teeth all the time grinding up against you*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*running my tongue along your lip, a low growl building in my chest. My one hand on your cock, the other stroking the vein at  your neck. Pushing my hard cock against your entrance. My blood boiling with desire and hunger for you* Fuck Blay mine...

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Growling low as you position your cock at my entrance, arching up against you eagerly. Grinding my cock against your hand as you stroke me. Tilting my head to the side as you stroke my vein, needing you to take me in every way* yes. Fuck nallum. Please

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*growling and sinking my fangs into your vein, my hand moving down and guiding my cock into your ass. Your cock twitching as I stroke you eagerly*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Moaning and letting my head fall back s you sink your fangs deep in my vein. Arching up against you as you penetrate me and I take you deeply inside me. Groaning as my cock twitches hard in your hand, my hands holding you tightly against me* Yes nallum.

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*pumping inside your tight ass, my cock pulsing as I drink from your vein. My rhythm fast and hard, my hand working your hard shaft with powerful strokes in time with my rhythm*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Groaning as you pump hard inside me, my cock twitching hard inside your tight grip. Lifting my hand to grip your hair tightly as I grind up against you frantically* Fuck nallum. Take me harder *groans as I move against you, taking you as deep as I can*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*pulls my fangs from your vein and seals the puncture marks, licking my lips to catch the last bit of your blood. Looking down at you and winking just as I crush my lips to yours and kiss you with raw passion, my hips lifting and pistoning back into powerfully. My tongue massaging yours erotically*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Moaning as you pull back from my vein and seal the wounds. Still gripping your hair tightly as your lips crush down against mine, kissing you back deeply, my tongue tangling with yours. Groaning softly against your lips as you take me harder, your deep thrusts bringing your hips flush against me. Arching up to take each and every one of your deep thrusts, my cock twitching eagerly in your grip as my bonding scent flares wildly around us*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*my bonding scent flaring up with yours I spread you wide and pull out and drive back into you. My cock exploding with fierce bursts inside you. My hips slamming against you, my balls tight and banging against your ass*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Moaning as your boding scent soaks into my skin, marking me as yours. Feeling you slam harder inside me as you start to cum, my head getting thrown back and hips surging up against you as I groan loudly and cum hard over  your hand* Fuck nallum mine

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*emptying myself inside you, the pressure in my balls gone. Collapsing on top of you and kissing your neck while your cock pumps its remaining cum over my hand and your stomach* Fuck nallum, I love you *my words coming out in an erotic growl*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Wrapping my arms tightly around you as you collapse down on top of me, my cock twitching and pulsing between us. Turning my head and kissing your shoulder gently as I relax beneath you* I love you too nallum.

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*moving off of you and pulling you with me, my cock staying in place as we move together and lie side by side. Looking into your eyes, the word 'mine' powerful in my mind as I wrap my arms around you and hold you against me*

Blay @Blay_BDBFM 
*Laying down against you, my body flush with yours. Smiling as I look deep in your eyes and see the possessiveness there.*

Qhuinn @Qhuinn_BDBFM 
*kissing you and taking us into dm's to claim you again. My cock rock hard and twitching against yours*

No comments:

Post a Comment