Qhuinn and Blaylock

Welcome to our blog, get a drink and some grub and enjoy what we offer.
Mature Content 18+
Qhuinn and Blaylock

Sunday 26 February 2012

Qhuinn and Blay SL - 26 February 2012


Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*sinking my fangs into #Layla's wrist, aware of @Blay_BDBFM standing on the opposite side of the room lost in his own thoughts, his expression blank. Keeping my eyes on @Blay_BDBFM while I feed from the #Layla, growling against her wrist as she brings her free hand up and place it on my back. My eyes flashing warningly to her, fucked up situation as it is does not need to be further complicated by her affections toward me. I only have eyes for @Blay_BDBFM and only want him. Nobody fucking else. Closing my eyes for a few seconds to calm the fuck down before looking over at @Blay_BDBFM, his eyes distant and unfocused. He has been very quiet ever since we were told about @Lucinda_BDBFM 's kidnapping. He hardly eats and when he speaks or eats he does it absentmindedly. His thoughts are consumed with the mess that is @Lash_BDBFM 's doing and my concern for @Blay_BDBFM's welfare is overpowering. I wouldn't be here feeding if it wasn't a necessity.*

‏ Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Standing leaning in the corner of the room, feeling completely numbed out. My thoughts constantly on @Lucinda_BDBFM’s kidnapping and on what @Lash_BDBFM may be doing to her. Shaking my head as I cut off that train of thought, knowing it doesn’t lead anywhere good. Forcing my gaze to you and flinching as I see you feeding from #Layla’s vein. My thoughts numb no more as I glare at #Layla, hating her touching you any more than necessary. Tightening my grip on the bottle of Corona in my hand and hearing the bottle shatter as my anger becomes palpable. Dropping the remnants of the bottle I stalk over to you both, my hand reaching out to grip #Layla’s, pulling her hand from your back.* You don’t touch my male like that. Ever. *Dropping her hand like it’s something dirty I stalk from the room fast, wanting to be far away from #Layla before my anger gets out of hand. Standing in the bathroom before the mirror, my head hanging down low with a constant low growl leaving my throat*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*watching you crush the bottle in your grip. Still growling at #Layla I see you stalk over too fast for me to react first. Hearing your words as you pull her hand from my back, knowing this is not your usual behavior. As much as you despise her you would not do this if you were yourself. *pulling my fangs from her wrist and wiping my mouth, going after you as you storm out of the room*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Gripping the sink tightly as I shake with anger, knowing most of it isn’t even aimed at #Layla, although her adoration of you is wearing very thin, the look on her face as she fed you proved to be my undoing. @Lash_BDBFM is who I am most angry with for taking @Lucinda_BDBFM. Wishing I had my Dunhills and lighter with me I rub a shaking hand across my face and shut my eyes.*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*stopping in the doorway and looking at your shaking form. My chest aching to see you in this state. Walking up to you and wrapping my arms around your waist. Looking at you in the mirror and seeing your hand bleeding* fuck nallum, your hand is bleeding. Let me have a look at it.

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Jumping slightly as your arms wrap around my waist, my eyes flipping up to lock on yours, knowing my anguish is plain to see. Looking down at my hand as you say I’m bleeding, wondering how the hell I missed that. Looking back up at you as I hold my hand up for your inspection, only now noticing the sting and blood running along my hand and wrist* Fuck nallum. I didn’t notice doing that

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*turning you around to face me, taking your hand in mine and holding it under the faucet. Opening the tap and running the water over your hand to get a clear look at the extend of the damage. Closing the tap and grabbing a towel from the rack to wrap around your hand* This is about @Lucinda_BDBFM, isn't it nallum? We will find her, you know that right?

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Looking into your eyes as you turn me round to face you, wincing slightly as you turn the tap on and I feel the water sting in the wound on my hand. Feeling you wrap a towel around my hand* What sort of condition will she be in if we find her nallum? It’s fucking @Lash_BDBFM who has her. We all know what he’s capable of

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*holding your hand and looking into your eyes* I don't know nallum, I just fucking don't know. Do you think he will kill her?

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Biting my lip and dropping my eyes from yours to look down at the tile floor* I think he could and would do much worse than just kill her.

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*knowing what you mean I pull you into my arms and crush your body to mine. I've known Lash all my life and he is the fucking last thing you want near a female. Fucker is twisted and cruel and we all know it* She'll get the best help available, you know @KingWrath_BDBFM and @QueenBeth_BDBFM will make sure of that nallum. If she makes it out alive we will take care of her.

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Wrapping my arms around you tightly as you crush me against you, not wanting to think too closely on just what @Lash_BDBFM will do to @Lucinda_BDBFM. Shuddering as the thought strikes ‘what if she doesn’t make it out alive’. Leaning my head against your shoulder and nodding in response to your comment *

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*holding you tight in my arms, unable to think of anything else to say to try an ease your suffering I change the subject* We need to talk about the feeding situation too. It’s been bothering me for a long time now *a low growl slipping out as I think about #Layla and her affection towards me* We can contact the Directrix and request another chosen for the next feeding.

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Tightening my grip on you as you speak of feeding and requesting another chosen. Releasing a breath I didn't realise I was holding and nodding* yes nallum. Another chosen will be a good thing. How soon do you think we will be able to arrange that? *Wondering if I can get away without feeding from #Layla*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*noticing the anticipation in your voice I lean in and kiss you before explaining* It will take a day or two nallum.

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Sighing deeply at the thought of waiting a few days, kissing you back and holding you tightly against me*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
Lets go back to the room, #Layla is waiting and you need to feed nallum. *pulling you with me towards the door not giving you a chance to opt out*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Growling under my breath as you pull me back towards our bedroom, seeing #Layla sitting on the bed I turn to you and drag my free hand through my hair forcefully* nallum. Fuck.

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*taking the towel from your hand and lifting your hand up* look how long you are taking to heal, you need to feed and she is here so lets just get this over with, do it for me. *leading you to the bed and sitting on the bed next to you* Feed please

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Looking down at my hand as you take the towel from me, seeing the still open wound I look back at #Layla. Walking with you to the bed and sitting down next to you, keeping my eyes down. Seeing #Layla's wrist being held out in front of me, I take hold of her wrist, shutting my eyes tightly. Putting my other hand on your thigh as I sink my elongated fangs into #Layla's vein, growling low as I start to drink*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*squeezing your hand and keeping my eyes on you as you feed, purposely not looking at #Layla as she keeps her eyes on me*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Keeping my eyes shut as I feed, my hand tightening on yours and moving my body closer to yours, not wanting to touch #Layla any more than necessary. Relief running through me that this should be the last time we have to feed from #Layla, feeling certain the #directrix will have someone more suitable to replace her.*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*growling low at #Layla in warning to keep her eyes off me, mixed feelings spiraling through me. On the one hand I'm grateful to #Layla for feeding you and on the other hand I'm annoyed with her for blatantly making advances towards me every time*

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*My eyes flying open as I hear your growl, knowing instantly the reason for it. Pulling back from #Layla's vein and moving to wrap my arms tightly round you. Glad that now we can be alone together and #Layla and her advances will be gone*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*holding you in my arms I glance up at #Layla and nod at her. Watching her leave I get up* Lets go back to our room nallum.

Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Nodding and leaning in to kiss you, refusing to turn to look at #Layla. Not wanting to leave the comfort of your arms I hold you tightly and listen to the quiet sounds of #Layla leaving*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*thankful that you have fed I look at your hand already healing and take a deep breath of relief* I love you nallum mine

 Blay_BDBFM Blay
*Takes your hand in mine, my fingers threading through yours* I love you too nallum *Leading the way from the room and heading back to ours*

Qhuinn_BDBFM  Qhuinn
*pushing our door open and eagerly pushing you towards our bed to take you possessively in dm's* 

No comments:

Post a Comment